Monday, September 5, 2011

DREAMER

DREAMER
Close my eyes, I wonder, I wait
Eager anticipation, dreams await.
Glowing moonlight, fading away
Peaceful the night, forever I could stay.

Beauty surrounds, stars shine so bright
Reach for them all, keep them in sight.
Endless possibilities, I have no fear
Strength and wisdom have brought me here.
Strength – from the trials, in life we go through
Wisdom- from mistakes, when that was all I knew.

I won’t look behind, I can’t change a thing
My dreams push me ahead, I give them wings.
By moonlight I dance, to the song I always knew
That lives in my heart, now breaking through.
Dreaming my nighttime into my days
The path of a dreamer, forever I will stay.

Copyright © 2011 by Nada A. Sakher

4 comments:

Betty Alark said...

Very inspirational poem, Nada!

Great path to stay on- that of a dreamer; always moving forward!

Betty

Nada Sakher said...

Thank you, Betty!

Anonymous said...

I have read all your poems. I am deeply impressed by them all! Your poetry comes to life as I read it, and I am pulled into it by your choice of words. Bravo! May I contact you by email ?

Ryan

Nada Sakher said...

Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your kind words!! I am happy you enjoyed reading some of my poetry - thank you for taking the time to do so. You may contact me regarding my writing at ~ nasakher@gmail.com

Post a Comment